Just call Mr. Ed’s to solve all your asset liquidation needs…large or small.
Since 1960, Mr. Ed’s team of professionals has been providing TURNKEY ASSET LIQUIDATION solutions to assist with probate, trust, guardianship, bankruptcy, secured creditor, surplus, business closure, retirement, and individual needs.
We are a four generation, family owned and operated business. From our humble beginnings in a small office in Claremore, Mr. Ed’s has continually grown and expanded to meet our clients’ needs. Our current home is a modern facility near Tulsa – a 16 acre complex with more than 39,000 square feet of fully insured indoor sales and storage space.
Why Choose Mr. Ed’s?
- We work to ensure the highest yield possible when converting clients’ assets to cash.
- The auction business is our ONLY business. Therefore, we are your partner not your competition – we don’t buy and sell.
- Each and every project is managed with honesty, integrity, dependability and accountability. You can rely on us to work for you.
- We provide out of the box ideas and creativity to help solve problems.
- Our demonstrated expertise in the fields of advertising, marketing, and auction preparation ensure the broadest exposure to potential buyers.
REAL ESTATE AUCTIONS
Our staff of licensed real estate specialists has over 100 years of combined experience with residential and commercial property liquidation including homes, buildings, land, farms and ranches. Our maintenance crew can provide cleanup services to ensure properties are presented in the best light possible.
PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTIONS
We are licensed to sell firearms and used motor vehicles including cars, trucks, trailers, buses, motorcycles, RVs, boats and ATVs. We also sell farm and business equipment, antiques, collectibles, clocks, jewelry, coins, furniture, household furnishings and much more.